TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for any of my services, you confirm you have reviewed and agreed to my Consent, Cancellation and Privacy Policies. Please review the terms below carefully before booking any of my services.
1. I understand that The Emotion Code, as taught by Dr. Bradley Nelson, (hereinafter called “these methods”), and as practiced by Dr Auréie Meneau (hereinafter called "practitioner"), seek to identify and eliminate underlying imbalances by releasing energetic imbalances in the areas of energy, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity, and nutrition. These methods of energy healing promote harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body's natural ability to heal. Energy healing such as these methods is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care.
2. I understand that releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using these methods as practiced by the practitioner is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. I further understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counseling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. I understand that if my practitioner makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbal preparations, or any compounds or any other external remedy of any kind, that I use or ingest any such at my own risk, with the recommendation that I seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by my practitioner.
4. I understand that in approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
5. I understand that my practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness I may have now, nor the prevention of any illness I may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. I further understand that the use of any information I receive is at my own risk.
6. I understand that if I am a woman and pregnant, that I acknowledge and accept that this healing technique is a complementary therapy and does not replace medical diagnosis and prognosis. I furthermore consent to participating in this energy-healing session at both my and my baby's own risk.
7. I understand that if I have health concerns, I am recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about my health, and that any information offered in session, is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
8. I understand that these sessions are confidential.
9. I understand that I am advised to be self-informed about this work by visiting Dr. Bradley Nelson's website: https://discoverhealing.com and/or by reading his book The Emotion Code.
10. I understand that each time I book a session using the practitioner's online booking system, I confirm to have reviewed and agreed to these terms, and consent to participating in Emotion Code session(s) with the practitioner.
11. I understand if I schedule my child (under the age of 18) or my pet to have a session with the practitioner, that these Terms and Conditions outlined above then apply to my child or my pet partaking in the session.
This website and webpage is a live document and is therefore continually updated. Please review regularly for any updated information. Each time you (or a child or pet of yours) has an appointment with me, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions outlined on this live document.
My services are provided on a non-refundable basis. If you need to reschedule, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance.
My work e-mail address is email@example.com. This is a free password-protected account hosted by Google that offers standard encryption (TLS) and is also subject to Google’s own privacy policies. Your email address is stored on the account and is only accessible by me. I delete all electronic messages from all devices within 24 months after our conversation ends. Wix Bookings hold your name, email address and mobile number in line with their own booking/card processing systems. I do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system while using Wix Bookings or while in contact with me electronically. As a way to track your progress, I do record notes at each session. These notes include your name, last name, age, family details and bullet points for topics addressed and energies released. These notes are stored in an electronic filing system that is password protected and accessed only by me. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to say what happens to the data that I keep. If you would like to amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you are invited to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 5th December 2019.